Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pictures

Entering Forecariah the town we are living in for 9 weeks with our host families and for training.

Just a random picture of us under our usual study area, under the mango trees



Our first day learning the president died, as you can see everyone is happy nothing coup worry about.



Here is our Peace Corps Country Director Dan Evans giving us an update on the coup situation and he brought his family for a visit. Thanks Julia for bringing us brownies!


This is my host family, the little boy went to some other village for some reason and I haven't seen him in awhile.

1 comment:

Edward Kim said...

Happy New Years Ben! I've seen the pictures and I hope you're enjoying your stay. You look happy with your host family. I'll be sending you a care package-please let me know what you need and want. I'll be checking in your blog weekly!